Friday 3 July 2015

Entry #28: Job Hunting & Hiatus of Blog

It has occurred to me, I have been looking for a full-time position since April (since I have finished my program of Public Service at Conestoga College). I have been looking for a good job since then, but all that was left were not so good jobs. So I did some looking around, and came across a place that employers go to advertise their jobs and look at the applications they get in, as well as conduct interviews there as well. Since I have a background in factory work (working all three shifts morning, afternoons and nights) I have decided to reopen looking into factory work. The position I looked at specifically was for a packager in Waterloo. I applied to that and now I wait to see what happens. The shift I would more than likely take would be the nightshift and then work my way back up into afternoons and mornings. I do understand a lot of my new friends might be upset finding out I might be working nights at factory, but it is only temporary until I can look at pursuing a new career.

Since I announced that I applied to that position, and hopefully I can get a call back for an interview, I will be putting the blog on hiatus until further notice.

I would like to thank everyone who has read the blog for these past years, I do hope to start it up again in the future, but I am unsure when.

Have a great evening/day folks

David Sej

No comments:

Post a Comment