Sunday 2 February 2014

Entry #15: Public Transit Part 2

As mentioned in the first part of the blog, public transit is easy to use as long as you know the direction and the route name and destination you need. The public transit in the Region of Waterloo allows the customers to provide feedback for improvements. As a customer for Grand River Transit since 2007-2008, I have seen many changes, many improvements, they have helped shape and move people in the Region quickly and effectively.

Final Thought for the entire Blog Parts
As a customer service of public transit for many years, it has helped me get around the Region of Waterloo effectively, and safely. I do not see myself getting my drivers license because of Grand River Transit. I have been so impressed with their drivers and their customer service reps when I send an email. I do hope other people see what I see in public transit.    

No comments:

Post a Comment